It was All Hallows’ Eve and the witches, vampires, ghosts, and other Scare-makers of Salem gathered together to plan their greatest scare…but ended up taking on their greatest fear: buying life insurance.
Follow Clair the Good Witch as she dispels common misconceptions that her Scare-maker friends have about children’s life insurance. Along the way, you’ll gain insight into the Gerber Life Grow-Up® Plan1, a children’s whole life insurance policy that your child can keep as an adult, for up to a lifetime.
Ready to watch Clair lift the spell of confusion? Let’s peek in on that moonlit Halloween night…
Clear Facts About the Gerber Life Grow-Up® Plan
Your child can be protected today, tomorrow, and for up to a lifetime with the Grow-Up® Plan, a children’s whole life insurance policy from Gerber Life.
- Affordable coverage – monthly premiums designed to fit any budget
- Premium rates never increase – lock in a child-size premium for the life of the policy
- Coverage amount doubles automatically during age 18 – at no additional cost
- Accumulates cash value over time – as long as premiums are paid
- Parents and grandparents may apply – and permanent legal guardians, too
- Guaranteed opportunities to buy more life insurance as an adult – no health questions, no medical exam, no matter hazardous hobbies or occupation
Learn all of the many wonderful benefits of the Grow-Up® Plan! Request a free quote today.
1 Policy Form ICC12-GPP, Policy Form Series GPP-12