It may be hard to believe, but summer is almost gone. It will soon be time for another school year. For some parents, that means a kindergartner attending school for the first time, or a teenager heading into their senior year of high school. For most, it’s somewhere in between. No matter where you fall on the back-to-school timeline, Gerber Life Insurance Company wants to ensure your child is prepared to achieve great things this year and for years to come.
Before you get the backpacks ready and school clothes lined up, let’s revisit some fun trivia questions you may have been asked when you were in school. After all, it’s never too late to learn, or–in this case–re-learn.
1. Which planet is closest to the Sun: Earth, Mercury, Mars or Venus?
2. What is the fastest bird on foot: the ostrich, emu, turkey or goose?
3. Which of the following lakes is not one of the Great Lakes: Lake Huron, Lake Champlain, Lake Ontario or Lake Michigan?
4. A hexagon has how many sides: 3, 5, 6 or 9?
5. Who was President of the United States during the term directly before Harry S. Truman? Herbert H. Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Warren G. Harding or Franklin D. Roosevelt?
3. Lake Champlain
5. Franklin D. Roosevelt