Life Insurance for Young Adults
Start here. It's easy!
Complete this form and you'll receive a free personalized quote!
Benefits of Life Insurance for Young Adults
Rates stay the same for the life of the policy
- You can secure this valuable life insurance for young adults at a fixed rate.
- Unlike many types of term life insurance that raise rates each year, you will pay the same premiums for as long as you and your teenager own the policy.
Coverage doubles during age 18
- Coverage doubles during age 18 automatically.
- For example, a $10,000 policy doubles to $20,000, a $15,000 policy doubles to $30,000 and so on – with no increase in your monthly premium.
Coverage that is there when you need it
- You guarantee permanent protection for your teen, regardless of future changes in health or job choices.
- A Young Adult whole life policy has a guaranteed cash benefit, helping protect you and your family if the unexpected occurs.
Learn More About Life Insurance
There are many reasons why having life insurance coverage is a good idea. We provide the details so that you can make the decision.
This article can help you decide how much life insurance your family needs.
All life insurance policies are not created equal. Understand how the different types of life insurance work.
Young Adult Life Insurance FAQs
What kind of insurance does the Young Adult Plan provide?
Young adult life insurance is a whole life insurance policy designed for children ages 15 through 17. You are the policyowner until your child becomes 21.
Who can purchase young adult life insurance?
Parents, grandparents or permanent legal guardians can apply for this policy for the teen in their family. The parent, grandparent or permanent legal guardian who applies will be the policyowner until the teenager is age 21.
How much coverage can you get with young adult life insurance?
This valuable plan protects your teen with $5,000 of whole life insurance, the kind that builds cash value. A healthy teen can get $5,000 to $50,000 of permanent whole life coverage.
Our Young Adult whole life policy is only available by phone at 1-800-425-8394. Remember, it costs nothing to apply and you have 30 days to review the policy before the first premium is due!