The Gerber Products Company – “the baby food people” – is giving away a $50,000 Gerber Life College Plan, and other daily $1,000 cash prizes, through the Feeding Their Future sweepstakes. Parents of children ages 4 and under are eligible to enter the sweepstakes, which begins August 31 and lasts until October 19.
How to Enter
There are three steps for entering the Gerber Feeding Their Future sweepstakes:
- Visit www.facebook.com/GerberLife during the sweepstakes period and “like” the Gerber Facebook page.
- Click on the Sweepstakes tab or visit https://www.facebook.com/Gerber/app_1402426873348848
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your entry to receive a sweepstakes entry for both the daily cash prize and the grand prize drawing. Only one applicable Facebook account/email address per day may be entered into the Feeding Their Future sweepstakes.
See additional rules and guidelines below.
For more information about the Gerber Life College plan, visit the Gerber Life Insurance website.
Gerber Feeding Their Future Sweepstakes Rules:
No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing a Gerber baby product or Gerber Life insurance policy will not increase your chance of winning. The Feeding Their Future sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 states in the U.S. and Washington, D.C. Entrants must be between 18 and 75 years of age at time of entry and the parent, grandparent or legal guardian of a child who is between one day old and 48 months old.
The sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on August 31, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 19, 2014.
The information above is a brief outline of the Gerber Feeding Their Future sweepstakes. For the official sweepstakes rules and guidelines, please visit https://www.facebook.com/Gerber/app_1402426873348848
Feeding Their Future Prizes
- Grand Prize is a $50,000 Gerber Life College Plan. The winner of the sweepstakes will receive a $50,000, 10-year Gerber Life College Plan, which is an individual endowment insurance policy that matures ten years from the date of issuance, issued by Gerber Life Insurance Company (the “Gerber Life College Plan”), and a cash award of $20,125, which may be used for any purpose, including toward any taxes that may be associated with award acceptance. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $70,125.
- (50) First Prizes will be awarded to one individual per Daily Entry Period. A cash prize of $500 will be awarded in the form of a check to be used to enrich child’s life and an additional $150 that can be used toward the payment of taxes associated with the prize. ARV of each First Prize is $650.