Before you begin reading the articles in our Blog about Thanksgiving, take a moment to see how much you know about the holiday. Here are 5 questions to test your knowledge:
- Which U.S. President officially set aside the last Thursday of November as the national day for Thanksgiving?
- The annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade began in what year – 1911, 1920 or 1939?
- The average weight of a turkey purchased for Thanksgiving is how many pounds – 15, 17 or 19?
- The holiday shopping season traditionally begins on the day after Thanksgiving. What is the name of that day?
- What percentage of Americans eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day – 71, 81 or 91 percent?
And let’s ask one more question: Who can have a happier, healthier and truly thankful Thanksgiving by reading the articles in our Blog?
- Abraham Lincoln
- Black Friday