With Mother’s Day just around the corner – this year on Sunday, May 12 – Gerber Life pays homage to the women in the family; the mothers raising kids, the grandmothers who raised the mothers, and the daughters who may one day be a mother.
As the saying goes, “If momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.” So, let’s do whatever we can to make the moms, grandmas and daughters in our lives feel as special as they deserve to, especially on Mother’s Day.
Let’s start the celebration off with a fun quiz about moms in the movies.
1. Which actress portrayed Joan Crawford in “Mommie Dearest”?
a) Susan Sarandon
b) Katharine Hepburn
c) Faye Dunaway
d) Sally Field
2. The original version of “The Parent Trap” was released in what year?
3. In “Juno,” what did Juno write on the note to the mom who hoped to adopt her child?
a) “If you’re still in, I’m still in.”
b) “Don’t feel bad if you don’t want him.”
c) “I’m so happy you’re his new mom.”
d) “I can’t go through with this.”
4. In “The Incredibles,” mom Helen Parr and her children Violet and Dash are ejected from an airplane. What did Helen do to help her children land safely?
a) Create a bubble around them.
b) Turn herself into a parachute.
c) Land first and then catch them.
d) Call her husband for help.
5. In “The Blind Side,” mom Leigh Anne Tuohy buys Michael Oher something he’s never had before. What did she buy him?
a) An iPod
b) A bed
c) A TV
d) A new car
1. c) Faye Dunaway
2. a) 1961
3. a) “If you’re still in, I’m still in.”
4. b) She turns herself into a parachute.
5. b) A bed